Add An HP Device To HP Support Assistant
Adding your HP computer, printer, or other devices to HP Assistant Support will help you manage the devices perfectly. Before beginning to add it, make sure your HP Printer is connected to your computer and they are on the same local network.
Now, follow the below steps:
- If you are connecting an external device like a printer, be sure that it is ON and in a ready state.
- Now, launch the HP Support Assistant app.
- Go to the “My Dashboard” tab, and click on “Add device.”
- Click the “Detect my devices” tab to view a list of available devices.
- Your device will be listed in the appeared list. If it is not so, type your serial number in the “Serial number” box and then click “Find my device.”
- Single tap on your device name, type a nickname for your device, and then click “Add device.”
Now, you can begin to manage your HP Printer product using this application.