Users always prefer affordable and quality printers in order to perform various printing jobs at home or office premises. It is an advanced monochrome all-in-one laser printer offering printing, scanning, faxing, and copying facilities. Most importantly, it has the ability to print several materials or different types of papers all at one time. However, all that glitters are not gold, similarly, just because delivering good-quality printing-solution; doesn’t mean it is free from errors. Though, one most common many users usually confront is Brother Mfc-L2700dw Offline. The Brother MFC-L2700dw printer shows offline especially when you attempt to print anything. In order to turn it online back, you need to make some quick and simple steps. In this post, we discuss in detail! Let’s read and go through the course of action.
Why Brother Mfc-L2700dw Offline Issues Occur?
There are multiple reasons responsible for the occurrence of the Brother Mfc-L2700dw Offline issue. Take a brief look at the gathered factors:
- The Brother Mfc-L2700dw printer is in sleep mode.
- Most probably, there is a problem with drivers and software of your Brother Printer.
- Inappropriate adjustment of Brother Printer’s Settings.
Desirable Solutions To Fix Brother Mfc-L2700dw Offline Errors
If you are searching for effective solutions to fix Brother Mfc-L2700dw Offline, here are the ways to solve it. Let’s follow one-by-one:
Solution 1: Verify The Brother Mfc-L2700dw Printer Is ON And No Errors on Screen
Check your Mfc-L2700dw Brother Printer to ensure that it is turned on completely and no errors are shown on its display. To do so, follow the below-noted steps:
- First, see your printer screen whether it is on or displaying nothing. If the printer has a blank screen, immediately switch it on.
- Afterward, check your printer whether it is in sleep mode. If it is so, press the Power button to wake it up in no time.
- Thereafter, you should check your printer’s screen for any error code. If any specific error code has appeared on the screen, fix it instantly.
Move to the next solution if the above one is not helpful.
Solution 2: Make Sure The Brother Mfc-L2700dw Printer Is Connected To The Wi-Fi
Here’s what you should go through for turning Brother Mfc-L2700dw Offline to Online. A glimpse of the beneath points:
- Afterward, try to connect your printer directly to the USB port rather than a USB connector.
- Next, check your printer configuration and ensure that your printer is using the accurate IP address.
Solution 3: Make Sure Brother Mfc-L2700dw Printer Is Set As Default Printer
The complete procedures for checking and confirming are noted below:
- First, you have to press the “Windows+ R” keys simultaneously.
- Next, you should select the hardware and sound section.
- Now, open the printer folder and make sure that the checkmark is selected on your Brother Mfc-L2700dw Printer.
- If the printer is selected, simply press the right-click to the check-box. Doing this will set your printer as the default printer.
Move to the next solution if still, the printer is showing offline status.
Solution 4: Check Brother Mfc-L2700dw Printer Status In Devices and Printers Windows
If your printer is offline, then give a right-click on the printer model and choose “see what’s printing”. After that, again press the “printer” icon and remove the checkmark from the “Use Printer Offline” tab.
Solution 5: Delete All The Printing Jobs Pending in the Print Queue
Here’s how to do it:
- Right-click on the Brother MFC-L2700DW printer icon.
- Now, select the “See what’s printing” option.
- Now, select the “Printer” option from the new pane.
- Finally, choose “Cancel All Documents”.
Now, you can start printing a document. If the Brother Mfc-L2700dw Offline issue still arises, go to the next solution.
Solution 6: Delete The Copy Of Brother Mfc-L2700dw Printer Icon
If you see a copy of the Brother Mfc-L2700dw printer, immediately take an action to delete it from the list. Check-out the instructive steps mentioned below:
- Uninstall the printer from the control panel.
- Download the latest drivers for Brother Printer.
- Install the Printer again.
Contact Our Tech-Savvy For Handy Remedy At Doorstep
Hopefully! It will fix the Brother Mfc-L2700dw Offline error. But, if unfortunately yet the offline state is showing while printing, don’t take the stress! We have qualified technicians who are working day to night constantly to offer effective guidance. Therefore, you can call us at the helpline number to take quality assistance from the comfort zone.