The day you are all set to take the quality printouts from your Brother Hl-L2380dw Printer. But unfortunately, you can’t print any of your documents which are quite urgent as has to submit to the Office. During the print job, it shows Brother Hl-L2380dw Offline error issue. This can be so much difficult circumstances as you won’t be able to print even a single page. However, the document you have tried enough to print will be added to the print queue. It is highly understandable how painful the situation is specifically when you give a Print command but obtain nothing in hand. It is also a fact that every problem has a suitable one-stop support solution. Similarly, there is a genuine directive for bringing back your Offline Brother Printer into Online. This post will teach you what to do to get your printer in a stable state. Let’s read carefully!
Why Is My Brother Hl-L2380dw Offline on Windows?
There are a few general factors that could result in the Brother Hl-L2380dw Offline issue. Some of them are enumerated below:
- There maybe a connection issue.
- The power cables are probably associated with your devices loosely or you use defective cables for printer connection.
- The “Use Printer Offline” mode is somehow enabled.
- Most probably, the Brother Hl-L2380dw Printer is not set as a default printer.
- The installed Antivirus software program can also be the real cause of having the issues with the printer. Because of security, it blocks sometimes the printing function. It won’t let the actions to be done.
- The driver installed against your Brother Printer possibly not working properly or it might have gone outdated. This can also lead to the Brother Hl-L2380dw Offline error.
Effective Troubleshooting Tricks To Fix Brother Hl-L2380dw Offline
No doubt, Brother Printers are well-known in the industry for their quality printing solutions at an affordable cost. Despite being the top-grade and one of the direct competitors for HP and Canon printers, several glitches can be faced. One of the most common problems mostly users have come across is Brother Printer goes offline. And they recently have raised a voice of assistance to Fix Brother Hl-L2380dw Offline. So, we have compiled the productive fixing instructions for you in the below section. You simply have to give a glimpse of those solving guides. Hence, implement one after another until the Brother Printer turns back online. Let’s go:
Fixing Guide 1: Disable ‘Use Printer Offline’ Mode
Windows has a feature where you can print documents even being offline. This allows users to load their documents in a print queue and print them later once the printer is connected securely. This incredible feature can be the cause of getting Brother Hl-L2380dw Offline. So, without wasting your more time, just disable it and then check if you print or not. Here’s how to make it disable:
- First, press the Windows + R keys on your keyboard to open the Windows Search box.
- Now, type “Control” in the dialogue box and hit the “Enter” key.
- Once you are in the Control Panel, make a section to the “View Devices and Printers” option. Such an option is present beneath “Hardware and Sound.”
- A list of printers will be displayed on the screen.
- Select your Brother Hl-L2380dw Printer and put a right-click it.
- Now, opt for the “See what’s printing” option.
- Afterward, place a single tap on the Printer and give uncheck the option “Use Printer Offline” it has a ticked mark.
- Save the changes you made and exit.
Now print with your Brother printer to check if the Brother Hl-L2380dw Offline issue is been resolved. If yet not, continue following the fixing guide.
Fixing Guide 2: Reinstalling Your Brother Hl-L2380dw Printer Driver
If the above one doesn’t work out, don’t dishearten! Attempt to reinstall the Brother Hl-L2380dw Printer Driver directly from the device manager. There are many instances where because of corrupt or outdated drivers, the printer can’t connect properly to the network. Also, this is the possible reason due to which printer goes offline. Here’s a comprehensive guide to get the latest release driver installed on Windows Desktop:
- Press Windows + R keys on your keyboard to evoke the Run dialogue box.
- Now, type “devmgmt.msc” in the search field and press the “Enter” key.
- Once in the device manager, expand the category of imaging devices.
- Locate the printer that you wish to uninstall.
- And then, put a right-click on it and select “Uninstall Device”.
- If prompted, also select the “Delete drivers” tab.
- Now take out the power of your printer and restart your router and computer.
- Afterward, visit the official Brother Printer’s page to select the updated printer driver.
- And then click the “Download Driver” link.
- Install it now and run it by following the on-screen instructed steps.
After getting the driver up-to-date, check if the Brother Hl-L2380dw Offline issue is been resolved or the printer is online.
Fixing Guide 3: Set up A Secure Printer Connection
It is very much clear that when the connection established between printer and computer is lost, the printer may be offline. Therefore, whenever Brother Hl-L2380dw Printer Goes Offline, you are highly recommended to immediately check your internet connection. Furthermore, you also have to check for issues with the power source. Try to plug-in all the cables appropriately and then restart your Brother Printer. Now, you can start printing to check if the printer has been turned into online from its offline state.
Fixing Guide 4: Set Your Brother Hl-L2380dw Printer As The Default Printer
The required guidelines for setting your printer as the default are noted underneath:
- Open the “Control Panel” on your Windows.
- Select “Hardware and Sound.”
- Click the ‘Devices and Printers’ tab.
- Put a right-click on your printer model i.e., Brother Hl-L2380dw.
- Select the ‘Set as default printer’ option.
Now, attempt to print just to check if the Brother Hl-L2380dw Offline issue has been sorted out or not.
Fixing Guide 5: Temporary Disable Firewalls/Antivirus Software
Antivirus software and Firewalls are extremely known applications purposely designed to protect the device against viruses. Sometimes they stop the course of actions to be performed when they identify wrong or false positives against actions. The print jobs have been already verified and cause no threat whatsoever but still throwing Brother Hl-L2380dw Offline error message. So, in that condition, what you have to do is temporarily disable the installed Antivirus and Firewall software. Now, you can check whether the printer prints or yet showing an offline issue.
Contact Tech-savvy For Quality Support Service At Fingertips
If none of the Solving Methods have worked in a way to resolve the Brother Hl-L2380dw Offline issue, calling us. We are well-trained and immensely experienced technicians working hard to support you at any cost. Thus, feel free to dial the 24/7 online support number to get united with the top-most techie and gain fixing instructions.