Epson Workforce WF-3640 is a colored printer offering advanced printing technology to make the print job simple and easy. Such a model of the Epson printer provides excellent quality printouts along with great printing speed. Printing, scanning, faxing, and copying are the main functions that any of the Epson WF-360 printer users can utilize anytime. This printer comes at an affordable rate and also it supports all major operating systems including their several updated versions. However, being a technical device, it is not a piece of cake to print hassle-freely. You may ride some roller coaster while printing your document. Mostly, it is found that Epson Wf 3640 Offline when you give a print command for getting a quality print.
The Major Causes behind Epson Wf 3640 Offline
- Outdated Drivers installed against your Epson Wf 3640 printer.
- The Power cable is not appropriately connected to the printer and Wi-Fi.
- Corrupt printer software installed in Windows.
- The Printer’s setting is set to “Use Printer Offline” on your Windows computer.
- The Epson Workforce 3640 may not be set as a default printer.
- The Epson Wf-3640 printer is probably not communicated with Windows or Mac.
Instructive Guidelines To Fix Epson Wf 3640 Offline Issue
When you set up, download & install Epson Workforce-3640 Printer driver, and ready to print, but unfortunately, Windows says it is offline. Getting Epson Workforce-3640 Offline is so much annoying especially when you are all set to print your important document. However, there is not a harder and faster rule to turn it back online from its offline state. So, just stop pulling your hairs after receiving the printer offline error message. In the below-section, we carry the most possible tried-and-true fixes for you. Let’s implement!
Guideline 1: Disable ‘Use Printer offline’ For Epson Wf 3640
Here’s the right step to make the ‘Use Printer Offline’ feature inactive:
- First, press the “Windows logo + R”keys on your keyboard to invoke the Run dialog box.
- Now, type in “Control” and hit “Enter.”
- Under the “Control Panel”, select “Devices and Printers.”
- After clicking on the “Devices and Printers” link, a list of printers will appear on the new pane.
- Choose your “Epson Wf 3640” printer from the given list and give a right-click on it.
- Afterward, select the “See what’s printing” option and also ensure that the “Set as default printer” is clicked.
- Now, at the top-right corner, click the “Printer” tab.
- Now, make sure that there is no check-mark before “Use Printer Offline.”
- Thereafter, click the “Printer” tab once again and this time give a check on “Set as Default Printer.”
- Now, click on “x” to close the window.
- Print a test page to check if you are able to print or still confronting Epson Wf 3640 Offline.
You can try out the next fixing guide if the previous one doesn’t work out.
Guideline 2: Reinstall Your Epson Wf 3640 Printer
Most probably, the Epson Workforce 3640 printer is not accurately added to your Windows system. Thus, let’s first remove the installed one and re-add the printer in an appropriate manner. Here, we will show you how to do so:
Ways To Remove Epson Wf 3640 Printer
- First, open the Windows Search box, type in “devmgmt.msc”, and hit the “Enter” key.
- Afterward, place a right-click on your “Epson Wf-3640” printer and click “Uninstall.”
- This will completely eject your installed printer from your operating device.
Ways To Re-add Epson Wf 3640 Printer
- Now, open the “Run” dialog box by pressing the “Windows logo + R” keys simultaneously.
- Type “Control” in the search field and press the “OK” button.
- Under “Control Panel”, click the “Devices and Printers” tab.
- Now, give an instant right-click on the blank area and select “Add a printer”.
- Now, put a click on the “Add a network, wireless or Bluetooth printer” link. If you are a Windows 10 user, skip this step and directly jump to the next one.
- Now, click “The printer that I want isn’t listed”.
- Give a tick on “Add a printer using a TCP/IP address or hostname” to select this option.
- After that, press the “Next” button.
- Now, in the next pane, you have to enter the IP addressand Port name of your Epson printer. Here’s a way to identify the Port Name and IP Address of your Epson WF-3640 printer:
- First, give a right-click on your “Epson WF-3640” printer.
- Now, choose the “Printer Properties” option.
- Now, highlight the checked Port with a tick mark in “Ports.”
- And, at the bottom right, click “Configure Port.”
- Now, you can clearly see the Port Name and IP Address on the pop-up window.
- Now, enter the identified port name and IP address of your printer into the required field.
- Afterward, press the “Next” button to begin reinstalling your printer.
- Once the reinstallation process gets done successfully, restart your computer.
- Now, check if you’re able to print without any hassle or still facing the Epson Wf 3640 Offline issue.
Guideline 3: Update Your Epson Wf-3640 Printer Driver
The Epson Wf 3640 Offline problem is probably been caused by a corrupt driver or outdated driver. That’s why; it is by hard-core recommendation to manually update your printer driver. Visit the official site of Epson Printer and search for the upgraded version of the driver. Once you find it, click on the “Download” link to download the driver file and thereafter install it properly. After making the installation of your printer driver, you can print without getting the “Offline” error issue.
Contact Dexterous Techies Via 24/7 Online Support Number
If all else fails to get rid of the Epson Wf 3640 Offline problem, don’t panic! Simply, call us at a 24×7 accessible helpline number. You will get united with the top-most talented tech-geeks and they will lend you a fruitful hand to your doorstep. Most importantly, the experienced technicians are active round the clock to assist you.