How To Fix HP Envy 6000 Printer Offline Issue?
- Mr. Ryan
- on Feb 19, 2022
When you send a print job to the HP Envy 6000 printer, sometimes, it doesn’t respond and shows Offline status. Even though the printer is on and connected properly, the HP Envy 6000 Printer Offline error unfortunately appears. At this point in time, displaying the Offline status on Windows PC or mobile device could be caused by miscommunication between the devices. However, the Offline printer can be brought back Online effortlessly and will start serving high-quality printouts using simple tips. The solving guide is at your fingertips, continue reading the post.
- 1 Why Does My HP Envy 6000 Printer Offline?
- 2 Effectual Guidelines To Fix HP Envy 6000 Printer Offline Issue
- 3 HP Envy 6000 Printer Offline Mac – Fixing Guide
Why Does My HP Envy 6000 Printer Offline?
Multiple reasons can be responsible for the occurrence of the HP Envy 6000 Printer Offline issue. The most common causes are listed below. Have a look:
- When there is a glitch in the printer software and hardware
- When your HP Envy 6000 printer won’t connect to the Wi-Fi network
- Printer drivers are probably not up-to-date
- If the HP Envy printer is not added on Windows PC, then also the printer shows offline.
- Most probably, the printer is not set as the default printer.
- When there is a lack of communication between printer and computer, then also your printer prevents from printing anything.
Effectual Guidelines To Fix HP Envy 6000 Printer Offline Issue
We have already seen above why your printer goes offline while you print documents. Now, it’s time to discuss the solving tricks and techniques for HP Envy 6000 Printer Offline Fix on Windows or Mac. Beneath, we have compiled fruitful pieces of information, you just need to implement properly. Let’s begin!
Guideline 1: Reset The HP Envy 6000 Printer
Here’s what you should perform for resetting your printer with no hassle:
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the printing machine.
- Next, unplug the power cord from the power source.
- Wait for almost 60 seconds.
- Now, reconnect the power cord to a wall outlet and printer carefully.
- Afterward, wait for the light bar to be turned either blue-white or completely white.
- Now, you can print a page or document to check the HP Envy 6000 Printer Offline has turned online.
Guideline 2: Update The Printer Firmware
You can use the HP Smart app to check for and install the firmware updates on an HP Envy 6000 printer. Let’s do it:
- First, you should visit the 123.hp.com link or your app store to download HP Smart app on your device.
- Now, open the HP Smart app and then create an account if you don’t already have one. Otherwise directly sign in to your account.
- If you set up HP Smart for the first time, create or sign in to an HP account. Doing this will be able to access all printer functions without any disruptions.
- Now, on the app home screen, choose your printer name or icon of your printer.
- Afterward, go to the “Advanced” tab and then select “Advanced Settings” or Printer Home Page (EWS).
- Now, select the “Tools” menu or “Web Services” tab.
- Hit a click on the “Printer Updates” or “Product Update” option.
- After that, click the “Check Now” tab.
- If any firmware updates are available, they will automatically be downloaded and installed onto your printer.
Now, print a test page to confirm that the HP Envy 6000 Printer Offline problem has been resolved. If the printer is still offline, jump to the next solving guideline.
Guideline 3: Set The HP Envy Printer As Default
If you have or ever upgraded your Windows to the latest Windows OS, you need to manually add the printer. HP Envy 6000 Printer Offline Fix soon if you add HP printer on Windows or set it as a default printer. Here’s the comprehensive instruction to set the printer as default. Let’s follow:
- First of all, go to the “Printer Settings” section on your computer system.
- Now, search for printers and place a click on the “Printers and Scanners” tab.
- Thereafter, choose your printer model.
- Hit a right-click on the icon of your printer model.
- Check the “Set as default printer” option.
- Now, your HP Envy printer has successfully been set as the default printer, and also it is probably converted online.
Guideline 4: Confirm Printer Drivers Are Up To Date
If the driver installed against your printer has gone out of date, Envy 6000 Printer Offline error will appear during printing. Therefore, if the printer is displaying offline, immediately check out your printer driver. If required, update the driver to the latest release version. You can, however, remove the old drivers and install the current version drivers from the HP Official Website. The ‘Download’ link is mentioned on the site, you simply have to enter your printer name and model number. This is how you will install the upgraded version of the printer driver on your desktop.
HP Envy 6000 Printer Offline Mac – Fixing Guide
With the printer set as default on Mac, you can change the status of the HP Envy printer from offline to online. Here’s how you convert your HP Envy 6000 Printer Offline Mac to Online:
- First, give a click on the “Mac” menu.
- Then, select the “System and Preferences” option.
- Next, go to the “Printers and Scanners” tab.
- Afterward, click on the “Default printer” drop-down button to select the “Default Printer” option.
- Once the printer is set as default on Mac, reboot the printer.
- Now, turn on the printer and connect it to the wireless network for printing function.
Let Us Know What Can We Help You With
Even after carefully applying the aforesaid directives, the HP Envy 6000 Printer Offline window10 error still exists. Don’t worry! Dial the 24×7 online support number to connect with professional tech specialists. A one-stop solution to the printer offline problem will be delivered to you at your doorstep.